ELK prides itself in client satisfaction. We are licensed, insured, and bonded. We diligently strive to raise our service level through improvements in our trucks, tools, personnel, training, and communications.
We offer the best trained-certified personnel at competitive rates. We have experience in Commercial, Industrial, and Residential.
Our experience and capabilities are extensive. Some common services we provide are below:
- Trouble Shoot & Diagnostic Services
- Moves, Adds, Changes – Equipment/Device services.
- Designing-Building Electrical Service Upgrades
- Pole Lighting Maintenance – Bucket Truck
- Data Centers – Emergency Power Design and Installation
- Grounding Surveys and Improvements
- Thermal Imaging/Infrared Testing of equipment-distribution
- Lighting Design-Installation-Maintenance
- Technology & Low Voltage: Fire/Security/Network/Access Control
- Panel Fabrication, UL508A certification
The top two causes of electrical distribution failures are 1) loose connections and 2) exposure to moisture. These account for nearly half of all electrical losses.
Your risk of a failure is three times higher as reported by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) for systems without preventive maintenance programs. Electrical preventive maintenance (EPM) is cost effective by improving equipment efficiency and lifetimes, reducing utility bills, and neglecting to have an EPM program at your facility can result in a costly emergency failure that impacts not only your electrical distribution but also production of your business or tenant.
Allow ELK to design an Electrical Preventive Maintenance plan that meets your budget and reduces your risks.
Our goal is to provide reliable and cost effective support to allow facilities to focus on their core business and profit centers. Our ability to provide labor and technical services on an as need allows facilities and businesses to minimize their full-time staff lowering their cost of doing business.
Contact us for the following services:
- Contract Labor Services – Maintenance Staff
- Design and Project Management for Electrical, Fire, Security, Surveillance, Access Control, Voice-Data Systems.
- State required annual Tests and Inspections for Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, Backflow, Extinguishers.
- Monitoring 24/7 of Fire, Security, Sprinkler, and Surveillance.
- Preventive Maintenance – NETA Certified Testing.
- Thermo-Graphic Surveys.
- Generator and UPS System Design, Installation and Maintenance.
- As-Built Records, Facility Surveys, Cad Services.
24 Hour Emergency Service
24/7/365 If you have an after-hours emergency and require an ELK Electrician, ELK FIRE -SECURITY-NETWORK Technician at your facility, call 512.442.8085, we will have someone dispatched.
Energy Conservation Plans
ELK can provide lighting retrofits and upgrades to improve your lighting and to save energy. The LED lighting industry grew 20% last year to $30 billion. The price point for these products is competitive today for our clients to consider. We have strong relationships with all the lead manufacturers.
Allow us to provide a lighting survey and proposal for your interior and exterior lighting.
The advances in battery technology are creating a great opportunity for better utilizing the renewable energy technologies of solar and wind. ELK can provide a grid independent back up system that can keep critical loads running during a power outage. The battery systems work in harmony with the grid so your power can be automatically used, stored, or sent back to the grid, for efficient utility savings.